Adsense

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thursday 20th June 2013 - Forecast

I don't like it, but I will have to admit it, a made a huge mistake for Wednesday, I mis-calculated the speed of the front and thus wrongly predicted the weather. I can however state quite confidently Thursday's weather will be Wednesday's predicted weather.

The rain may hold off in the early morning, but as the morning wears on, we will see thundery showers and lower temperatures. If the mugginess continues overnight and into the morning and if the temperatures stay high until the rain comes, then we will probably see a fully blown storm, although I cannot sate that categorically. All the same keep your eyes peeled and go prepared. As for the winds, they will increase slightly towards the middle of the day especially.

More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment